and Empowered Families
The Thrive to Five Family Resource Center is part of the Tempe Elementary School District and provides family support services and community referrals to parents and/or caregivers of children aged birth to five years old. Thrive to Five offers FREE educational programs to all families and caregivers of children birth to five. We promote the understanding of early child development. Thrive to Five offers families and caregivers the knowledge, skills and resources to help children prepare for success in school.
Thrive to Five Family Resource Center
Thew Elementary School
2130 E. Howe Ave
Tempe, AZ 85281
One Saturday each month 8am-12pm
480.894.5574 ext 7094
480.894.5574 ext 7093
Family Resource Office Manager
480.894.5574 ext 7082
In our Thrive to Five Family Resource Center, families can:
- Participate in fun and educational classes. Some classes are parent/child interactive and some are parent-only. Free childcare is provided for all parent-only classes. We provide classes in English and Spanish. We also provide bus passes if needed to attend class.
- Check out great resources from our lending libraries. Borrow a children's book, game, parenting book, or other fun and educational resources. Try them out at home and return them to choose something new!
- Use computer and internet to find local resources, complete job applications, update resumes and more.
- Meet other parents in the community. Our family resource center is a great place for both children and parents to make new friends.
- Speak with a Thrive to Five staff member to get connected to the classes and resources you need to help your child and your family.